Företag: First Reserve AB
Sempers välkända varumärke borgar för samma höga kvalitet som det gjort sedan starten 1939. Idag är Semper ledande aktör i Norden inom barnmat, glutenfritt och modersmjölksersättning. Huvudkontoret ligger i Sundbyberg och produktionsanläggningar finns i Götene och Falun. Semper har 240 medarbetare i Sverige, Finland, Norge och Danmark och omsätter cirka 1,5 miljarder SEK. Företaget ingår i den internationella livsmedelskoncernen Hero Group, som har drygt 4 000 medarbetare i 19 länder. Läs mer på www.semper.se
Sedan 2006 ingår Semper i det internationella livsmedelsföretaget Hero Group. Företaget grundades 1886 i Lenzburg, Schweiz, där huvudkontoret fortfarande ligger. Inom Hero Group är huvudkategorier barnmat, modersmjölksersättning, glutenfria livsmedel, sylt och marmelad samt hälsosamma snacks. Gruppens mission är “Delight consumers by conserving the goodness of nature” och produktportföljen består av flera välkända internationella och lokala varumärken. Läs mer på www.hero-group.ch
The well-known brand Semper, still stands for the same high quality as it has done since the company was founded in 1939. Today, Semper is a leading actor in the Nordic countries within the categories Baby & toddler food, Baby & toddler Milk and Gluten-free food.
The headquarter of Semper is located in Sundbyberg and the company's production facilities are located in Götene and Falun. Semper has 240 employees in Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark. Since 2006, Semper AB has been part of the Hero Group, an international food company with around 4,000 employees in 19 countries. Read more: https://www.semper.se/ https://hero-group.ch/hero-glance
This is a consulting assignment for a six-month assignment to start as soon as possible.
The position is full time and location is Sundbyberg/Stockholm.
Semper is the big, but small company where we feel like a family and are driven by sustainability, diversity, and growth. In this case we are looking for a senior Lead Buyer
We are looking for a person who will be able to work within a matrix organization, why interpersonal skills are essential. Semper are a lean and flat organization, where traits like an open mind, likeability and drive are what you need to thrive. Semper develop a lot of products where the lead buyer will source mainly Finished goods product but will be as well involved in contracting ingredients and packaging with suppliers that have to be the best in the business, since our products must be of highest quality.
As a lead buyer, you need to have a background within procurement and sourcing but also have worked globally with sourcing processes and being accustomed within the FMCG spectrum is a big advantage.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
• Work with market intelligence to identify and share expectations on price, availability, and supply base developments for spend in scope -
• (lead-buying scope as mandated by the Procurement Community).
• You will identify and manage strategic sourcing projects along strategic sourcing processes
• Propose sourcing strategy for material groups in scope to optimize cost vs. value vs. risks. Recommend negotiations scenarios and tactics.
• Execute sourcing - structure and launch RFx, benchmarking, negotiation, contract, and/or oversee buyer to do so
• Supplier relation management and dispute settlement
• Liaise with quality for effective supplier approval/QA and towards sustainability
• Liaise with marketing (Categories) for effective supplier-innovation/NPD
• Develop and maintain supplier scorecard and oversee supplier performance and liaise with planning team for supplier performance reviews.
• Propose price guidance for material group budgets
• Report savings for sourcing projects
• Sign off prices for supplier payment (in line with contracts).
Specific functional competencies
• Extensive knowledge and experience in buying Finished goods. An experience in the respective category and/or in the food industry is a real plus.
• Strong track record in strategic sourcing, market analysis, sourcing strategy, RFx, negotiation, contracting, supplier relationship management.
• Strong project management skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and negotiation skills
• Results driven (doer) and practical thinking
• Strong communication skills with suppliers and internal stakeholders
You will have KPI:s that include cost savings, developing ideas, long term strategies and supplying of sourcing project management when it comes to new products. In normal circumstances (i.e global pandemic), you will be travelling but not more than approx. 3 nights a month.
Higher education, university or college degree; BA/Master/MBA. If you are a specialist with Diploma like CIPS or equivalent is a plus but not a demand. As well as knowledge in SAP.
For the right person this is a fantastic opportunity to come into the Hero world and be a part of the Sundbyberg office where we have a very nice office environment together with approximately 70 coworkers.
Why you want to be a consultant at First:
As consultant at First you get collective agreement, a market salary, health care allowance, pension provision according to ITP and insurance. You has a assigned a dedicated consultant manager who is there to support you. With the words Commitment, Development, Team Development and Responsibility, we are welcoming you to a company where you are in our focus – Welcome!
A crucial success factor for any company is to make use of people's differences and you can easily search by registering your CV by clicking on the application button below or with your Linkedin profile. Selection and interviews will be ongoing.
With reference to GDPR we do not have the opportunity to receive any applications by mail.
For questions please contact Iréne Nilsson, email@example.com (070-279 8321) or Hannah Cheadle, firstname.lastname@example.org (070-795 6021)
6 månader eller längre
Fast månads- vecko- eller timlön
First Reserve AB
Sök jobbet senast 25.10.2020